Paul's professional life is devoted to Knowledge (Intellectual Capital) Management in which he is a global expert. Through Lafferty he makes cutting-edge knowledge available to retail banks, payment networks, card processors and other payment organisations.Through Corporate Edge he helps organisation's formulate and implement their knowledge strategies and develop the business acumen of their people. Through MDA CEOWorld he advises CEOs and Boards on key decision-making. Examples of applications:
- Moderating strategic planning processes for corporations or business units
- Advisory on entering new markets
- Setting up knowledge networks, people driven or technology driven. Communities of practice.
- Conversion of information technology investments into shareholder value
- Strategy and technology planning for alignment
- Implementation of a sustainability (CR) business model leveraged on shared value.
- Moving your organisation from information management to what really matters: Knowledge Management
- Developing business cases for organisational transformation and technology implementation projects
- Benefit realisation - setting up the metrics and progress tracking tools to ensure that businesses achieve their goals in implementation projects.
- Assist CLients in the selection of their information technology solutions
- Programme mangement for complex projects
Specialties: Retail banking and payments management; Strategy and Technology alignment in Financial Services (Banks and Insurance); Knowledge networks and setting up communities of practice; Programme Management for large and highly complex organisation and transformation projects; customer relationship management in retail.